Sunday, May 29, 2016

App Smashing Work Product

App Smashing was a very new and unique concept for me. To make my life a bit easier, I chose to update a previously completed assignment that I created using ThingLink roughly six months ago. This project covers one of my favorite topics, Georgia History, specifically the Civil Rights Movement in Georgia. For this project, I have curated resources (spoken word, video, pictures, and editorial cartoons) about the Civil Rights Movement in Georgia. This was created with an advanced 8th-grade audience. This would also work for a 10th grade United States History audience.

This App Smash fits into the overall vision for my site in a variety of ways. First and foremost, the ultimate goal of this smash is to encourage creative and critical thinking with my students. Rather than just simply working on a worksheet or doing a very boring and static project, this App Smash is meant to be very exciting and a unique way to learn about this topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment